Do you HUB the POWER on Strategic Communication?
COME, JOIN US!
To our National Inter-Parish Contest for Parish based Media Ministry and Social Communication Group.
How to Join?
See here for full MECHANICS...
The Parish Social Communication and Media Ministry will be asked to developed and implement a (3) three-month Community Program for their community that will address the following:
• Promotion of the value of the home and family;The program must use at least three different communication outputs (e.g. Facebook, newsletter, billboard or theater, Youtube channel, podcast, flyers). Social media accounts will be counted as one type of output.
• Encouragement of the family to be the center of evangelization and values formation;
• Provide updated and lively information about the faith life of the parish;
• Provide a platform for a healthy exchange of opinion, inclusive participation and conversations among the different sectors of the community.
a. Interested participants will be asked to submit a concept paper of their pastoral communication plan click this link compress your file using winrar or zip This will include strategy, implementing guidelines, media design, and programs for sustainability.Winning Parishes will receive (in a combination of cash and in-kind)
b. Thirty (30) concept papers will be selected from all entries.
c. The 30 semi-finalists will receive seed funds and FREE skills training prior to implementation. CFA will visit/monitor and consult during the Implementation of the program between October 2019 - February 2020.
d. Winners will be chosen after three months and will receive a combination of cash & in-kind prizes.
* 1st Place – Php 50, 000For more details, kindly visit our FB page (Communication Foundation for Asia) to download and fill up the entry form. To register click the link here. click this link Be the next Ministry Media model! HURRY! Deadline of submission of entries is on July 1, 2019, 12MD. Best of Luck!
* 2nd Place – Php 30, 000
* 3rd Place – Php 20, 000
* Runners-Up – Php 10, 000