Gospel Komiks Magazine (GKM) for Young People was first published in 1998, following the success of the original GK. Since then, GKM has mirrored the popularity of its predecessor. It is aimed primarily at high school levels, addressing adolescent interest and concerns about faith and its relevance to their lives.
GKM presents the Sunday Liturgical Gospel readings in the context of true-to-life stories. It has won numerous awards and finalist citations from
the Catholic Mass Media Awards.
Gospel Komiks Magazine is designed to be a supplemental reading material for religious instruction, specifically for Christian Living classes. There are 5 issues per school year.
Regular sections of GKM include:
- Discovering the Bible
- Knowing and Following Jesus
- We Celebrate God’s Grace
- Walking with Jesus
- A Modern Day Hero
- Angel on My Shoulder
- Helps teachers and catechists in carrying out religious instruction
- Increases the readers’ knowledge and understanding of Christ and His message.
- Explains and clarifies essential matters about Christianity.
- Provides guidance for effective Bible study and reflection
- Inspires readers in schools or homes to apply Gospel values to their daily lives.