Baby Jesus Magazine is, appropriately, the youngest in CFA’s series of children’s magazines. First published in June 2000, the magazine comes out with 5 issues per school year.
Baby Jesus is designed to reach pre-schoolers through easy-to-read illustrated stories and interesting exercises. Aside from providing information on basic catechism for children, it also features illustrated Biblical stories and inspirational lives of saints. These are intended to help young readers understand and appreciate their faith and promote Christian values like kindness, honesty and generosity.
The magazine has garnered several finalist citations from the Catholic Mass Media Awards.
Some of the regular sections in Baby Jesus:
- Stories for Children
- Stories for Parents and Kids (with teacher’s guide)
- Model Kids
- Fun-learning activities such as coloring, puzzles, mazes and dot-to-dot exercises
- Imparts basic Christian values and lessons on faith
- Engages the active physical and mental energies of children
- Helps enliven the children’s imagination and creativity
- Shares with parents and teachers some valuable insights on child development
- Develops the child’s drawing, writing, reading and analytical skills