CFA’s regular operations center around its magazines. Since 1979, CFA has led the way in publishing supplementary reading materials that appeal to young students all over the country. In 1980, CFA initiated the production of regular faith-based comics with the launch of Gospel Komiks. CFA’s simple but innovative concept was to translate the Sunday Gospel readings into comics form by way of interesting, present-day life stories of ordinary people, and to supplement these stories with reflection guides, exercises and other features.
CFA now publishes seven bi-monthly magazines for elementary and high schools.
- Pambata, the magazine for today’s children
- Baby Jesus, Gospel Komiks edition for pre-elementary and kindergarten pupils
- Jesus, Gospel Komiks edition for primary school students
- Gospel Komiks, English edition
- Gospel Komiks, Filipino edition
- Gospel Komiks Magazine, for young people
- Gospel Now, for high school and early college students
These magazines are available by annual subscription (5 issues starting June/July and ending February/March) from CFA and in many schools throughout the country. You can ask your school about subscriptions to our magazines. For more information about how you can subscribe to our magazines, please contact us: